Anger Management in Guelph
Many of our counsellors provide anger management counselling in Guelph for people seeking healthier ways to express anger, hurt, and frustration in their lives. If the way you’re expressing anger is hurting people you care about, creating problems at work, or leaving you feeling out of control, then our counsellors can help.
Anger Issues We Can Help You With…
Below are the many kinds of anger related issues our counsellors have helped men and women with through anger management counselling.
- Relationship Conflict: anger that leads to frequent fighting with your partner, friends, and family.
- Workplace Anger: anger on the job, with co-workers, bosses, and customers.
- Criminal Behaviour: anger that leads to physical assaults, property damage, threats, and charges.
- Internalized Anger: anger that leads to self-harming (e.g., hitting self, cutting) or drug use.
Anger Management Clues: Are You Noticing These in Your Life?
Anger management problems can result from problems in emotional self-regulation. Self-regulation involves your ability to identify, express, and communicate feelings of anger, frustration, and hurt in healthy ways. Below are clues that you might benefit from anger management counselling:
- When you get angry you begin to yell, throw/break objects, or say threatening things.
- Others describe you as two different people when angry and calm.
- You’re quick to “snap”, “see red”, ” or “lose your temper” and act in ways you later regret.
- You frequently get angry when interrupted, criticized, or have to wait.
Anger Management Counselling Helps By…
Through anger management counselling, our counsellors will first help you identify and understand the deeper source of your anger. Instead of lashing out against other people or hurting yourself, we’ll help you learn how to soothe yourself, change unhelpful thoughts, and learn effective communication skills.
- Learn healthy ways to soothe yourself.
- Feel in control of how you express your anger.
- Improve your relationships and communication.
About Our Counsellors
Alexander MacleanMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:41:57-05:00
Erin BarrMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:44:25-05:00
Mark NixonMark Nixon2022-12-19T03:25:21-05:00
Sandra KarlinMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:43:36-05:00
Debbie CallahanMark Nixon2023-03-06T14:11:50-05:00
Chris CebulskiMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:41:29-05:00
Eve TeslukMark Nixon2023-02-03T14:52:21-05:00
Alessia MorrellMark Nixon2023-03-24T08:07:29-05:00
Stuart CameronMark Nixon2023-05-24T14:12:41-05:00
Landen DobsiMark Nixon2023-05-30T15:45:22-05:00
Victoria BonannoMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:42:26-05:00
Thomas WrightMark Nixon2023-04-14T09:05:28-05:00
Emily HansenMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:56:54-05:00
Natalie ThomasMark Nixon2023-05-29T16:34:26-05:00
Katherine ChungMark Nixon2023-05-02T12:09:28-05:00
Mandy CunningtonMark Nixon2022-02-14T12:00:09-05:00
Marina DaifMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:44:40-05:00
Paula EaglesMark Nixon2023-03-06T14:14:52-05:00
Andra GemmellMark Nixon2023-05-19T09:04:46-05:00
Regina MarkleMark Nixon2023-03-06T14:10:32-05:00
Leandro BastosMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:40:50-05:00
Taylor AshleyMark Nixon2023-04-12T15:52:28-05:00
Katherine SchmidtMark Nixon2023-05-15T10:32:23-05:00
Roblynn HunnisettMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:42:58-05:00
Melissa MalcolmMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:45:41-05:00
Deb McNallyMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:43:21-05:00
Pauline PetersMark Nixon2023-05-26T08:15:58-05:00
Ilana GoldsmithMark Nixon2023-02-03T14:31:49-05:00
Lydia ForgeMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:50:03-05:00
Cam HendersonMark Nixon2023-03-06T14:14:08-05:00
Nick LawMark Nixon2023-04-21T13:27:25-05:00
Leanne WagnerMark Nixon2022-01-10T06:02:07-05:00
Denise MooreMark Nixon2023-05-12T09:44:59-05:00
Amelia DomaMark Nixon2023-03-06T14:15:45-05:00