Health & Safety Policies
We have put in place the following health and safety protocols to help keep you, our counsellors, and everyone’s families as safe as possible during in-person visits to our office.
General Infection Control Policies & Procedures
- Offices and washrooms are sanitized daily.
- Our counsellors and staff self-screen daily and refrain from entering our offices should they present at-risk.
- All our counsellors are supported in providing services remotely via telephone and telecounselling should the risk be too high for in-person services.
Masks & Hand Sanitizer
- Anyone entering the building is encouraged to wear a mask if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Extra masks are available should clients or staff forget their own.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at all entrances, exits, and individual offices.
By Appointment Only
Monday-Friday, 9 to 5