Missed appointments and late cancellations impact your counsellor’s practice. They cannot replace your spot with another client on short notice and are not paid by anyone else for your missed sessions. At the same time, we understand that there are circumstances outside of your control that can prevent you from attending. Learn more about our cancellation policy below:
- 24 hours notice at minimum is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- You can change or cancel your appointment yourself online 24/7 if more than 24 hours notice is provided.
- You may also contact your counsellor or our Client Care Specialist to change your appointment.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice or do not show up for the appointment you are responsible for the full session fee which will be debited from your credit card or deposit that was collected at the time of your registration and first appointment.
- Exceptions to this policy may apply if you’re experiencing a crisis or for medical reasons (e.g., death in the family, accident, illness, failure to pass COVID-19 screening measure). Please inform your therapist or our Client Care Specialist as soon as possible to discuss your circumstances.
- If you miss your scheduled session, please confirm any future scheduled sessions with your therapist within 24 hours. Failing to do so will result in the cancellation of any future scheduled sessions.
- You are responsible for recording and managing your appointments even though you may receive automated e-mail and text reminders.