Naomi Law is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) and since 2017, has been operating her online based nutritional counselling practice as The Mental Health Nutritionist serving clients all across North America and is thrilled to additionally offer In-Person Sessions exclusively at MyLife.
As a graduate of the Natural Nutrition Diploma Program at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Naomi is a holistic practitioner who uses Nutrition as the foundation to expand your understanding of…
- how your body works & what could be causing your symptoms,
- how emotions, behaviours, & nutrient deficiencies are connected,
- why honouring your needs is critical to healing,
- & how the practice of nurturing yourself physically, emotionally & spiritually is foundational to achieving optimal physical and mental health.
Naomi works with clients who are eager to optimise their well-being, be that through an individualised, structured Nutrition Program, or, on a more casual session by session basis, depending on clients needs.
Naomi is also the founder of The Nurturing Confidence Method, an online community based program for women to break free from anxiety & grow in self confidence.
Even though Naomi has an emphasis on women’s mental health, including symptoms of Anxiety, Depression, & ADHD, she also supports clients with…
- Digestive Health: Allergies, Food Sensitivities, Disordered Eating, Digestive Disorders
- Hormonal Health: Low Libido, Infertility & Reproductive Health
- Physical Pain: Fatigue, Muscle Pain, Migraines
- Skin Health: Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis
Naomi’s personal journey, including traumas, medical conditions, marriage, motherhood, and entrepreneurship, has shaped her commitment to healing, continual learning, and her unique way of client care that helps clients build a healthy, joyful future despite their past experiences.
Naomi loves being a member of the Guelph community and lives here with her husband, 3 teenage children, fluffy dog, and a not yet concerning number of house plants.
To learn more about Naomi you can visit www.naomilaw.com
For Nutritional Counselling Services & Program Information & To Book Your In-Person Session at MyLife click the online booking button below!
As a Holistic Nutritionist, Naomi works with clients to help them understand how to properly nourish themselves and does not provide counselling as a therapist. Please be sure that you are booking a session for the purpose of receiving holistic nutritional counselling and not psychotherapy, as Naomi is not a Psychotherapist.